A favorite stop at any Disney place that has it is the Dole Whip. My husband, especially, has to always get one whenever we go to Disney World, and when we went to Disneyland. You can see him enjoying one here in Disneyland as we were waiting to go into the Tiki Room show.
So what about you? If you have that same love of the Dole Whip and really want a taste of it, here’s a recipe that my husband says is really close:
- 1 big scoop of ice cream
- 4 ounces of pineapple juice
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple
- Add pineapple, ice cream and juice to a blender.
- Start blending at low speed and increase to high speed. Blend until smooth. Make sure that lid is on tight!
- Use a piping bag with a star tip to create a classic swirl, or just scoop right into bowls.
If you want to keep it more original, use dairy-free ice cream.